Dienstag, 29. April 2014

Emotions....

I don't know what's going on right now, but I just got my exact flight date back home and I am just sitting here crying. No offense to the people back in Germany, I miss you guys more than y'all can even imagine and on one hand I kinda can't wait to go back home. ♥

But I gained so much from this year and as I am writing this, I just get more and more sad because on the other hand I don't want it to end. All the people here made my year what it is. I want to thank everybody for that, I don't even know how to say it. I don't really realize that everything is coming to an end. I mean I still have one month but not knowing when I will see everybody again just makes me cry. I learned so, so much with every new day. Just now I know what I really gained from this year and I want to thank my mom and dad and everybody else for making this even possible. It was the best decision of my life so far. I don't regret anything and want to thank everybody for their support.
I believe I became a better person with an extended view on the world. I have to say, here I just learned a lot about myself. I have a second family and so many new friends. I know this is not really complex English, but i just felt like writing all this down, because I haven't been that emotional in a while, especially not on my blog.
There are the little things, like improving the English language #gotdemskills. But then, there is more self-confidence, not trying to 'fit in' but just being who I am and accepting it too! I got stronger, physically and mentally. I feel like I can handle the bigger things now that are yet to come.

Gosh, I am so terrible with saying stuff like this, and usually don't like sharing it either. I just want everybody to know how I feel and that I am just sitting here crying like a baby. I guess everything is pretty overwhelming right now. Time is passing way to fast, but on the other hand I can't wait to hug my mommy, sister, grandparents, friends and everybody else again.

Guys, I love all of y'all. No matter if you are in Germany or in America or elsewhere right now. Without you all I couldn't have even gone through this. But this way it was the most valuable experience it could've ever been. Thank you.
If you are just reading this because you are about to go on exchange, just let me tell you this: You'll never regret it!

2 Kommentare: